Unlimited Distances

by - Juni 01, 2016



Sometimes I ask:
“Why didn’t God make humans live close to each other? Why did God put distance between them? It was damn unfair.”
I’ve been scolding myself for everything about distances during this journey. Then, it was you who warmly answered:
“If there was no distance, how could you miss them? If there was no distance, would you miss them?”
The way he answer was actually as sweet as cotton candy.

“And then, if I missed them, would they come to me? If I missed you, would you come to me?”
“Of course I would. I would come to you without you knowing. And actually, you don’t need to know.”
“When did you come? If it’s the truth, then what were you doing at that time?”
“Me? I was hiding in your prayers, spreading loves through your pillows and blanket. I also kissed you, embraced you in my own way. No one knew how lonely I was looking for you, everyday.”

“Are you that lonely?”
“Not me, but it is you.”
“No! I have never felt lonely. Cause somebody got me leaning on arms.”
“Hoooo my gawd!! Another crush? Tell me who’s your another crush!”
“How could you be this foolish, dude? Beside God, no one deserves my love more than you do.”

“You made my heart skip a beat. I thought you’d have looked for another bae, only because God put distance between us.”
“I wouldn’t let myself to do that. You told me that distance is what makes us us, right?”

You smiled. It was the sweetest I have ever seen. Then you walked towards me. You hugged me, slowly but surely. It was the warmest hug I have ever felt. You looked into my eyes, and I stared back at yours. We shed tears of joy. Because our journey will end soon. We almost arrived to our destination. The place with no distance between us. It is our heaven, unlimited distances heaven.


01062016:2105 Sebuah tulisan yang tata bahasanya telah direvisi (oleh seorang teman) meski sempat dinyinyiri dan dianggap lebay.

You May Also Like

3 komentar